This privacy page sets out how Dfly International uses and protects any personal information that you give us when you use this website. Dfly International is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Who we are
Dfly International is recognised as a data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Bill 2017. Dfly International Short Courses Limited (Registered Company number ) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Dfly International which processes personal data in relation to short courses on the same premises, and is also recognised as a data controller.
Under GDPR, you have:
- The right to be informed of how your data will be used and protected
- The right to access your information and obtain a copy
- The right to make changes to your personal data
- The right to delete your data in certain circumstances, or otherwise to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to direct marketing and other processing
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
To make a Subject Access Request for your personal data, report a breach or to request the sharing of personal data outside of normal processes
To request a correction, restriction of processing, the deletion of personal data or the review of an automated decision please contact the relevant department directly (e.g. HR for staff, Academic Registry for students).
Dfly International is regulated by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), registration and Short Courses Limited under registration.
Please address any complaints in the first instance to our Data Protection Officer. If you are not satisfied with the response, complaints about handling of personal data by either organisation can be addressed directly to the ICO by using their complaint
Information on how we process personal data in specific circumstances is found on individual Privacy Notices at or near the point of collection.